Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bye Bye Blue House...

Ever since we moved into our passive solar, board and batten, clear-story-window house in 1984, it has been painted blue....sort of a Williamsburg bluish-gray. Now we are painting the house a different color! The official Behr solid wood stain is called Chatham Fog...it looks a little like putty color to me. I'm told it's more "stylish" to go with these earth tones. Here's a preliminary photo..it's not finished yet; you can still see blue around the windows...I think we'll trim the windows in white and maybe change the shade on the door....what do you think? I miss my blue, but I like the fog! It's time for a change! I'll post an updated photo when we're finished.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the red door. Can't compare it with the blue which I never saw. But it all works for me!
Susie V.