Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CND endorses McCain!


FYI, here is a link to the American Family Association VOTER GUIDE put out by Donald Wildmon. Hope it helps you make an informed choice from the field of presidential candidates! It’s a difficult decision, but for the record, since Fred Thompson (for whom we were originally signed on to run as delegates) has withdrawn, I am now voting for John McCain…primarily because I think he will be the best commander-in-chief and we have a son who will be commissioning this summer in the USMC. NATIONAL DEFENSE is, in my opinion, THE most important job of the federal government. I do like Huckabee’s Christian values, but I am not convinced that he would be the best choice for President. I believe Ron Paul’s foreign policy would be disastrous. I do not care to support Giuliani or Romney…..SO…………..

I think it was McCain’s mother who said something to the effect that “the country is just going to have to hold its nose and vote for John!”

Please don’t forget to go vote one week from today…..FEBRUARY 5th.

No comments: