Tuesday, January 29, 2008

do you use Shaklee products?...maybe you can help Sylvia.

If you use Shaklee products, perhaps you would be interested in helping Sylvia Douglas as she is fighting to regain her health after radical surgery for cancer...if you buy through this link any profit on the items you purchase will go into Sylvia's shaklee products fund. Here's a note: In my attempt to care for my total health (i.e. good nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, and rest), I have been able to find good nutritional products and am beginning to clear my home of chemical stressors. If you are interested on ways you can improve your family’s health, are curious about what I am doing, or at all interested in helping me with this part of my treatment, you can go to http://www.shaklee.net/sylviafund/aboutme and get more information. Every little bit of help adds up quickly, and is greatly appreciated! Keep us posted on what is going on in your lives. As we become aware of your situations you remain in our prayers. Sylvia

No comments: