Saturday, February 16, 2008

note from Keiah ...an opportunity to help Rahab Ministries...

Hello, I remembered a ministry and I wanted to share some info about them--so that maybe you would join me in prayer and support for them. The ministry is called Rahab Ministries and they help workers in the "adult" industry in Thailand get free from that lifestyle, while sharing Christ. They have recently begun efforts to prevent people from entering into the industry. I am sending a link to their store in the hopes that you might want to pass it on to family members (as a subtle hint) for the quickly approaching Mother's day, or even indulge a little and treat yourself to something nice--while being a blessing to those in need. Share this with your friends and family. I lived overseas and saw this problem with my own eyes. It would break your heart what happens to these people--particularly girls. Help me fight against this evil. http://www.rahabministriesthailand.org/ http://www.rahabministriesthailand.org/Rahab%20Catalogue_america_2007_low.pdf Blessings,Keiah

No comments: